The game map features a short part in Denmark and the part in Germany. Furthermore it features a few sections in the Czech Republic, in Austria and in Italy. In real life the E55 goes from Helsingborg (Sweden) to Kalamata (Greece). A part in Denmark, in the Czech Republic, in Austria and in Italy is missing. Greece is not in the game yet.
The road in Denmark is only a minor road and has no highway sections.
|European Route E55|
|Exit||E47 - København (Kobenhavn), Rødby||0|
|Junction||Gedser Centrum, Gedser||17|
|Ferry to Rostock (Germany)||18|
The section in Germany is completely present in the game. Here is the detail route:
- From Rostock (Harbour) to the Bundesautobahn A19
- The Bundesautobahn A19 to the Bundesautobahn A24 (Exit number 21: Wittstock-Dosse)
- The Bundesautobahn A24 to the Bundesautobahn A10 (Exit number 26: Dreieck Havelland)
- The Bundesautobahn A10 to the Bundesautobahn A13 (Exit number 11: Schönefelder Kreuz)
- The Bundesautobahn A13 to the Bundesautobahn A4 (Exit number 23: Dresden-Nord)
- The Bundesautobahn A4 to the Bundesautobahn A17 (Exit number 77: Dresden-West)
- The Bundesautobahn A17 to the Border of the Czech Republic (Continues as D8 to Praha)
Route (Czech Republic)
- The D8 to Praha
- From Praha via the D1 to a minor road (Exit number: 2)
- The minor road leads to the Border of Austria.
In Austria the S10, the A7 and a large part of the A10 is missing, but here is the possible route for the E55 in Austria:
- The minor road near Linz leads from the Border of the Czech Republic to the Autobahn A1
- The Autobahn A1 to Salzburg (Exit number: 5)
- From Salzburg via a minor road to the Autobahn A10.
- The Autobahn A10 to the Autobahn A2 (Exit number: 1)
- The Autobahn A2 to the Border of Italy (Continues as A23 to Venezia)
In Italy the A57 and several minor roads are missing, but here is the possible route for the E55 in Italy:
- The Autostrada A23 from the Border of Austria to the Autostrada A4
- The Autostrada A4 to the Autostrada A13
- The Autostrada A13 to the Autostrada A14
- The Autostrada A14 to the city Bari
In Bari the E55 ends. In real life the E55 leads from Bari to Brindisi, where it goes via the ferry to Greece.
|Cities||Aalborg - Esbjerg - Frederikshavn - Gedser - Hirtshals - København - Odense|
|Highways||E20 - E39 - E45 - E47 - E55|