|Euro Truck Simulator||Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|Note: This page contains only information about E45 in Euro Truck Simulator 2!|
The official game map of Euro Truck Simulator 2 features the route between Frederikshavn, Denmark and Augusta, Italy; as well as the ferry crossing into Göteborg, Sweden. However, none of the on-land Swedish section is included as of 2021.
The current route is introduced in three sections:
- The central section between Kiel and Verona is introduced in the original release of ETS 2.
- The northern section between Frederikshavn and Kiel, as well as the ferry to Göteborg, are added to the game map through the Scandinavia DLC.
- The southern section between Verona and Augusta is added to the game map through the Italia DLC.
Afterwards, the section in Germany is updated in three phases:
- The section between Kiel and Hannover has been updated in version 1.32 update.
- The section between Hannover and Kassel has been updated in version 1.35 update.
- The section between Kassel and (towards Nürnberg) is added in version 1.40 update as a new section of . Prior to this, truckers need to follow a short section of towards Leipzig, as well as a minor road towards the .
The infobox on this page contains the detailed features of the E45 in Denmark.
To follow (approximately) the E45 south of the German-Danish border to Catania, truckers should drive on the following roads:
|Germany||Passing near Kiel, Hamburg, Hannover and Kassel|
|Italy||via Verona and Suzzara towards Bologna|
|Minor road towards Terni||Both the east of Bologna and the minor road north of Terni are not actually part of E45, but this route is the closest in-game imitation|
|via Roma and Cassino towards Napoli|
|Not actually part of E45, but the section near Napoli is bypassed in-game and this is the closest imitation|
|via Catanzaro towards Villa San Giovanni|
The Euroroute's rendering ends at the junction near Augusta.