|German Truck Simulator||Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|Note: This page contains only information about Dresden in Euro Truck Simulator 2!|
Dresden has been reworked on the update 1.32.
- The is the main highway running past Dresden. To the west the road runs past Erfurt to the western side of Germany, while to the east the highway runs up to the Polish border, where the latter country's takes over.
- To the north of Dresden, the branches off the and runs towards Berlin, the federal capital of Germany.
- The branches off the to the south of Dresden towards the Czech border, where the continues to Praha.
- A minor road runs west from Dresden, via Leipzig, to the near Kassel.
- Twin-cities of Dresden, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||Berlin - Bremen - Dortmund - Dresden - Duisburg - Düsseldorf - Erfurt - Frankfurt am Main - Hamburg - Hannover - Kassel - Kiel - Köln - Leipzig - Magdeburg - Mannheim - München - Nürnberg - Osnabrück - Rostock - Stuttgart - Travemünde|
|Autobahnen||A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 - A5 - A6 - A7 - A8 - A9 - A10 - A11 - A12 - A13 - A17 - A19 - A20 - A24 - A28 - A30 - A31 - A38 - A45 - A61 - A71 - A81 - A93 - A96 - A99 - A210 - A215 - A661|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.