Double-trailer Logistics is a World of Trucks event held in October to December 2017, featuring American Truck Simulator (ATS). The event is announced by SCS on 13 October 2017, and would last until 3 December 2017.
- Truckers must haul at least 300,000 lb of cargo loaded in double trailers.
- Truckers must use American Truck Simulator (i.e. hauling doubles in Scandinavia do not count)
- Every delivery must be to a different city. Deliveries to previously-served cities do not count.
- The trip must be longer than 100 miles as planned, i.e. deliveries within 100 miles do not count, even if the trucker drives for longer for whatever reasons.
- A new main-menu scene for the trucker's ATS.
- A World of Trucks Achievement.
General Guide from Contributors of this Wikia Edit
- Plan trips before starting.
- Research the weight of different double trailers and pick the heaviest ones with distance of over 100 miles, in order to minimize the number of trips required.
- Log trips to avoid repeated deliveries to the same city.
External Links Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.