|American Truck Simulator||18 Wheels of Steel|
|Note: This page contains only information about Denver in American Truck Simulator!|
"A trip to Colorado is not complete without a visit to the state's capital city. Located where the prairies of the Great Plains meet the Rocky Mountains, Denver is home to an array of historic locations, attractions, and most importantly for truckers, industries! "
Denver is located at the western edge of the Great Plains, at the eastern edge of the Rocky Mountains.
- 1144 15th St
- Republic Plaza
- Wells Fargo Center (Cash Register Building)
- Daniels & Fisher Tower
- Ball Arena
- Elitch Gardens
- Empower Field at Mile High (in-game Field Stadium)
- The Mousetrap
In addition, a Viewpoint is located near the Denver Air Cargo depot.
- The runs to Colorado Springs and New Mexico to the south and Fort Collins and Wyoming to the north.
- The runs to Grand Junction and Utah to the west and Limon, Burlington, and Kansas to the east.
- The runs from I-70, US 6, and US 40 on the west side of Denver and past I-25 to Wiggins, Sterling, and Nebraska to the northeast.
- The runs to Grand Junction to the west, concurrent with I-70, and Wiggins to the northeast, concurrent with I-76.
- The runs to Granby and Steamboat Springs to the northwest and Limon to the southeast, concurrent with I-70 and US 287.
- The runs from I-25 on the south side of Denver to Johnson Village and Alamosa to the south.
- The runs to Limon and Lamar to the southeast.
|Cities||Alamosa - Burlington - Colorado Springs - Denver - Durango - Fort Collins - Grand Junction - Lamar - Montrose - Pueblo - Rangely - Steamboat Springs - Sterling
Scenery Towns: Bristol - Cheyenne Wells - Cortez - Craig - Dinosaur - Divide - Eads - Estes Park - Fairplay - Glenwood Springs - Granada - Granby - Grand Lake - Johnson Village - Julesburg - Kit Carson - La Junta - Las Animas - Limon - Loma - Maybell - Ouray - Pagosa Springs - Parkdale - Poncha Springs - Saguache - Sheridan Lake - Starkville - Trinidad - Walsenburg - Wiggins - Wild Horse - Winter Park - Wray
|Highways||Interstate 25 - Interstate 70 - Interstate 76|
US 6 - US 24 - US 34 - US 40 - US 50 - US 84 - US 160 - US 285 - US 287 - US 350 - US 385 - US 491 - US 550
SH 1 - SH 13 - SH 14 - SH 21 - SH 30 - SH 39 - SH 47 - SH 52 - SH 64 - SH 67 - SH 71 - SH 82 - SH 96 - SH 131 - SH 139 - SH 340