"Colorado, a western U.S. state, has a diverse landscape of arid desert, river canyons and snow-covered Rocky Mountains, which are partly protected by Rocky Mountain National Park. Elsewhere, Mesa Verde National Park features Ancestral Puebloan cliff dwellings. Perched a mile above sea level, Denver, Colorado’s capital and largest city, features a vibrant downtown area.
From vast prairie grasslands to the majestic mountains, rushing rivers to desert landscapes, Colorado is unlike anywhere else. The highest-altitude state in the USA offers an unbelievable selection of wildlife and natural wonders as well as rich cultural heritage found in frontier forts, narrow-gauge railways, mining museums, dinosaur fossils, ancient cliff dwellings and in the art of local American Indian tribes. From ice climbing to a hot springs soak, a stay in a historic hotel or a trip through a ghost town, Colorado’s Western legacy is everywhere."
Colorado is a state of the United States, which is featured in American Truck Simulator as an upcoming map expansion DLC and in the 18 Wheels of Steel series. It will be the seventh map of DLC after Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Utah and Idaho, but the sixth paid one.
The state is bordered by Wyoming to the north, Nebraska to the northeast, Kansas to the east, Oklahoma to the southeast, New Mexico to the south, Utah to the west, and touches Arizona to the southwest at the Four Corners.
DLC Features Edit
Release History Edit
- 10 October 2019: 1.36 Open Beta is released with files for Colorado, such as a state highway sign and a bridge support from the Glenwood Canyon on the I-70.
- 31 October 2019: SCS Community Manager Carthoo posts a teaser image on the SCS forum from Utah, emphasizing the specific Welcome Sign, which is only located on the Colorado border. This is later debunked as coincidental, and instead, a teaser for Utah's release date announcement hours later.
- 26 February 2020: 1.37 Open Beta added in def.scs references to dlc_colorado.
- 6 March 2020: A teaser video from Colorado appears on the blog.
- 26 March 2020: First official blog post confirmed Colorado will be the second state of 2020 with a few new screenshots  and added to Steam Store.
- 12 May 2020: Screenshots of the in-game renderings of a junction in the Ute Mountain Reservation (US 160 and US 491) and the Eisenhower Tunnel are shown in a blog post.
- 19 June 2020: 1.38 Open Beta added some new roads that lead towards Colorado.
- 2 July 2020: Blog post about industries.
- 28 July 2020: Blog post about the Great Plains.
- 20 August 2020: Blog post about Colorado's road network.
- 5 September 2020: Blog post about the Cripple Creek & Victor Gold Mine.
- 16 September 2020: Blog post about landmarks.
There are 13 cities that are known to be featured in the Colorado Map Expansion. Denver is marked in bold since it is the state capital:
- Colorado Springs
- Fort Collins
- Glenwood Springs
- Grand Junction
- Steamboat Springs
Scenery Towns Edit
Scenery towns on this wiki are defined as cities or communities that are unmarked on the map.
New Companies Edit
- Denver Air Cargo - Airport logistics
- Kolico - Food / beverages
- Vitas Power - Wind turbine manufacturer
There are three possible Interstate Highways in Colorado:
|Interstate 25||Interstate 70||Interstate 76|
New Mexico - Denver
Utah - Denver
Denver - ?
US Highways Edit
There are 13 possible US Highways in Colorado:
|US 6||US 24||US 34||US 36||US 40|
Utah - ?
Utah - ?
|US 50||US 138||US 160||US 287||US 350|
Utah - ?
New Mexico - ?
|US 385||US 491||US 550|
New Mexico - Utah
New Mexico - ?
State Highways Edit
Five Colorado State Highways were found in the game files:
|SH 10||SH 17||SH 64||SH 67||SH 139|
Dinosaur (US 40) - Rangely (SH 139)
? - Rangely (SH 64)
SCS Blog Edit
Screenshots of the new areas of the Colorado DLC Edit
Screenshots of truck stops in Colorado Edit
Screenshots of Cripple Creek & Victor Gold Mine Edit
- ↑ SCS Software, SCS Forum, 2019-10-26 (accessed 2019-10-26)
- ↑ SCS Software, SCS Forum, 2019-10-31 (accessed 2019-10-31)
- ↑ SCS Software, SCS Forum, 2020-02-26 (accessed 2020-02-26)
- ↑ SCS Software, Guess Where We Are?, 2020-03-06 (accessed 2020-03-06)
- ↑ SCS Software, Introducing Colorado, 2020-03-26 (accessed 2020-03-26)
- ↑ American Truck Simulator: Colorado in Steam Store, 2020-03-26 (accessed 2020-03-26)
- ↑ SCS Software, Our Trip To Colorado, 2020-05-12 (accessed 2020-05-12)
- ↑ SCS Software, Colorado: New Industries, 2020-07-02 (accessed 2020-07-02)
- ↑ SCS Software, The Great Plains of Colorado, 2020-07-28 (accessed 2020-07-28)
- ↑ SCS Software, Colorado Road Network, 2020-08-20 (accessed 2020-08-20)
- ↑ SCS Software, Colorado: There's Gold In Them Thar Hills!, 2020-09-05 (accessed 2020-09-05)
- ↑ SCS Software, Colorado: Landmarks, 2020-09-16 (accessed 2020-09-16)
See also Edit
|The States of American Truck Simulator|
|Arizona - California - Colorado - Idaho - Nevada - New Mexico - Oregon - Utah - Washington|
|Cities||Colorado Springs - Craig - Denver - Durango - Fort Collins - Glenwood Springs - Grand Junction - Lamar - Pueblo - Rangely - Steamboat Springs - Sterling - Trinidad|
|Highways|| Interstate 25 - Interstate 70 - Interstate 76|
US 6 - US 24 - US 34 - US 36 - US 40 - US 50 - US 138 - US 160 - US 287 - US 350 - US 385 - US 491 - US 550
CO 10 - CO 17 - CO 64 - CO 67 - CO 139
|DLCs for American Truck Simulator|
|Map Expansions||Arizona - New Mexico - Oregon - Washington - Utah - Idaho - Colorado (upcoming)|
|Trailer / Cargo Packs||Heavy Cargo Pack - Special Transport DLC - Forest Machinery|
|Tuning Packs||Wheel Tuning Pack - Steering Creations Pack - Dragon Truck Design Pack|
|Paint Job Packs||Christmas - Classic Stripes - Halloween - Pink Ribbon Charity - Space - Steampunk - Valentines|