"Bulgaria is a medium-sized Slavic country (110,994 square kilometers) bordered by the Black Sea to the east, and Turkey to the south. Its location at the crossroads of Europe and Asia has led it to serve as the staging ground for multiple cultural and strategic shifts over the past centuries and millennia. As the birthplace of the Cyrillic alphabet in 9th century AD, it was also part of the Byzantine and Ottoman empires, and then the Soviet-led Eastern Bloc, before finally becoming an independent parliamentary republic in 1991. Relics of this amalgamation of cultures can still be seen throughout the country as you drive along its winding country roads, bustling cities, and serene coastal roads."
|Kozloduy (Козлодуй)||Power plant in Bulgaria|
|Veliko Tarnovo (Велико Търново)|
5 Motorways (Aвтомагистрала, Avtomagistrala) and 14 Republic roads (Републикански пътища, Republikanski pŭtishta) are featured in Euro Truck Simulator 2:
Sofia – Burgas
Veliko Tarnovo – Varna
Sofia – Pleven
A1 – Turkey
Sofia – Pernik
Romania – Sofia – I-6
Ruse – A2 – Varna
I-5 – Pleven – A2
Veliko Tarnovo – A2
Ruse – Veliko Tarnovo
Pirdop – Karlovo – I-55
A1 – Turkey
Romania – Varna – Burgas
I-1 – Kozloduy – I-15
I-3 – I-15
I-13 – I-11
Sofia ring road
Veliko Tarnovo – A1
Karlovo – A1 – Plovdiv
Speed limits Edit
The speed limits for Bulgaria in ETS2 are as follows. Speeds apply to both cars and trucks unless otherwise specified:
- Highways: 100 km/h for trucks, 140 km/h for cars (reduced to 110 km/h in case of rain, 50 km/h if visibility is inferior to 50m).
- Expressways: 120 km/h for cars and 90 km/h for trucks.
- Major roads: 90 km/h for vehicles under 3,5 tons, 80 km/h for lorries. 70 km/h is enforced on narrow stretches and near junctions.
- Cities and Towns: 50 km/h for all traffic. Small towns are often 30 km/h.
- Most cities, such as Varna and Sofia, have radar speed signs which display the vehicle's speed as it passes by.
- Bulgaria has a total lenght of 2,245 km of borders. For instance, the maximum depth of the Black Sea is 2,245 m.
- ↑ SCS Software, Road to the Black Sea, 2019-05-10 (accessed 2019-05-10)
- ↑ SCS Software, Black Sea: Bulgaria, 2019-06-07 (accessed 2019-06-07)
- ↑ SCS Software, Road to the Black Sea: Bulgarian Cities, 2019-09-06 (accessed 2019-09-06)
See also Edit
|The Countries of Euro Truck Simulator|
|Euro Truck Simulator||Austria - Belgium - Czech Republic - France - Germany - Italy - Netherlands - Poland - Portugal - Spain - Switzerland - United Kingdom|
|Euro Truck Simulator 2||Austria - Belgium - Czech Republic - France - Germany - Italy - Luxembourg - Netherlands - Poland - Slovakia - Switzerland - United Kingdom|
|Euro Truck Simulator 2: Going East!||Czech Republic - Hungary - Slovakia - Poland|
|Euro Truck Simulator 2: Scandinavia||Denmark - Norway - Sweden|
|Euro Truck Simulator 2: Vive la France!||France|
|Euro Truck Simulator 2: Italia||Italy|
|Euro Truck Simulator 2: Beyond the Baltic Sea||Estonia - Finland - Latvia - Lithuania - Russia|
|Euro Truck Simulator 2: Road to the Black Sea||Bulgaria - Romania - Turkey|
|Euro Truck Simulator 2: Iberia||Portugal - Spain|
|Cities||Burgas - Karlovo - Kozloduy - Pernik - Pirdop - Pleven - Plovdiv - Ruse - Sofia - Varna - Veliko Tarnovo|
|Highways|| A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 - A5|
I-1 - I-2 - I-3 - I-4 - I-5 - I-6 - I-7 - I-9 - I-11 - I-13 - I-15 - I-18 - I-55 - I-66