As the second largest Czech city in real-life, Brno is, perhaps fittingly, the second Czech city to be introduced to the Truck Simulator games, after the country's capital, Praha.
Brno is one of the few cities in vanilla ETS 2 to be divided into sectors.
- The main sector is to the north of the D1. A Sanbuilders depot is situated there, as well as the local hotel, recruitment agency and service shop.
- A more industrial sector is situated south of the D1. Depots of LKW and Trameri, along with the local garage, can be found there.
In addition, an EuroAcres farm is located to the northwest of the city. It's a short drive from Brno proper on the D1.
As one may have guessed, the highway running across Brno is the , the most important road in Czech Republic.
- Truckers can go to Praha by following the road west from Brno.
- Ostrava, which is accessible to truckers with the Going East expansion, can be reached by the D1 to the east.
Two minor roads originate from Brno:
- One runs south from the city centre, eventually enters Austria and becomes that country's .
- The other runs north from the EuroAcres farm and enters Poland. While the sign suggests the road is for Wrocław, truckers in fact have to make a turn near the Polish border in order to reach that city.
- Twin-cities of Brno, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||Brno - Ostrava - Praha|
|Highways||D0 - D1 - D2 - D5 - D8 - D10 - D11|