Bologna is split up into several smaller parts:
The most facilities can be found in Roveri, which is located to the southeast of Bologna. It houses a garage, a gas station, a hotel, a recruitment agency, a service shop and a small Mercedes-Benz truck dealer. The only company in Roveri is Exomar.
Bologna is located at the intersections of several Autostrade:
- passes the city to the west coming from Firenze and Roma in the south and Milano and Parma in the north.
- splits off of the to the east of Bologna, heading towards Venezia.
- starts at the in the southwest of Bologna and runs towards Ancona, Pescara, Bari and Taranto.
- splits off of the to the northwest of the city, connecting it with Verona.
In addition, a minor road runs from Bologna to Parma.
- Twin-cities of Bologna, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities|| ETS 1: Milano - Roma
Italia DLC: Ancona (Pesaro) - Bari (Modugno) - Bologna (Ferrara, Roveri, Zola Predosa) - Cagliari - Cassino - Catania (Augusta) - Catanzaro - Firenze - Genova - Livorno (Pontedera) - Messina - Napoli (Pozzuoli) - Olbia - Palermo - Parma (Piacenza, Ponte Taro) - Pescara - Roma (Aprilia, Artena, Tragliatella Campitello) - Sassari - Suzzara - Taranto - Terni - Villa San Giovanni
|Autostrade||A1 - A2 - A4 - A6 - A7 - A9 - A10 - A11 - A12 - A13 - A14 - A16 - A18 - A19 - A20 - A21 - A22 - A23 - A24 - A30 - A32 - A50 - A51 - A55 - A90 - A91|