- Bend Public Works Facility
- Crooked River High Bridge
- Peter Skene Ogden State Scenic Viewpoint
- Rex T. Barber Veterans Memorial Bridge
The amenities in Bend are a garage, three gas stations, a recruitment agency and some rest stops. There are depots of Bushnell Farms, Deepgrove (2), Heartwood Furniture, Home Store, Plaster & Sons, Voltison Motors, and Wallbert.
Bend is connected to other cities by three roads.
- The runs west towards Albany, Salem (the latter city via the ), and Newport and east to Burns.
- The runs south to Klamath Falls and north to Biggs Junction and Yakima, Washington.
- The beginning of the , which runs north to The Dalles, is located at US 97 north of Bend.
|Cities|| Astoria - Bend - Burns - Coos Bay - Eugene - Klamath Falls - Lakeview - Medford - Newport - Ontario - Pendleton - Portland - Salem - The Dalles
Scenery Towns: Adel - Albany - Baker City - Basque - Biggs Junction - Bly - Brothers - Burns Junction - Canyonville - Crescent - Garibaldi - Grants Pass - Hatfield - John Day - Jordan Valley - Juntura - Kerby - McDermitt - Millican - Mount Vernon - Pacific City - Pleasant Hill - Riley - Rome - Shaniko - Vale
|Highways|| Interstate 5 - Interstate 82 - Interstate 84 - Interstate 105 - Interstate 205 - Interstate 405|
US 20 - US 26 - US 30 - US 95 - US 97 - US 101 - US 197 - US 199 - US 395
OR 22 - OR 39 - OR 58 - OR 62 - OR 78 - OR 99 - OR 126 - OR 140 - OR 201 - OR 213 - OR 569