"Belgium covers an area of 30,528 square km. There are 118,414 km of roads, among which there are 1,747 km of motorways. Belgium is divided into two parts which use different languages. That's why road signs in Belgium are either in Dutch or French. The capital city is Brussel."
Belgium (Dutch: België, French: Belgique, German: Belgien) is an accessible country first appearing in Euro Truck Simulator.
It borders four other countries:
Accessible Cities[edit | edit source]
Euro Truck Simulator[edit | edit source]
Brussels is the only city featured in Euro Truck Simulator.
Euro Truck Simulator 2[edit | edit source]
|City Name||Image||First Game||Remarks|
Roads[edit | edit source]
ETS 1[edit | edit source]
Two Euroroutes are featured in Euro Truck Simulator.
Brussel – France
Brussel – Netherlands
ETS 2[edit | edit source]
Five Belgian Motorways (Autosnelwegen / Autoroutes) are featured in Euro Truck Simulator 2.
In addition, the highway near Brussels is signed as the Ring Road.
Brussels – Netherlands
Liege – Germany
Liege – Luxembourg
Brussels – France
Brussels – Liege
Brussels ring road
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Belgium, after Luxembourg, the second smallest country featured in ETS2. After the Going East DLC is released, it's also the country with second smallest number of cities featured.
- In the Beta Version of Euro Truck Simulator 2, Ghent was supposed to be featured, but it got scrapped for unknown reasons.
- The Belgian port of Zeebrugge isn't featured in the game, hence one can't travel directly from Belgium to the United Kingdom, and instead have to use the Channel Tunnel, or the Ferry lines from the Netherlands and France.
- It should be noted that despite having a national numerotation system, Belgium rather use the European Routes numbering scheme to refer to them.
- Curiously enough, the largest city in Belgium - Antwerp - has been left out of the game, although it may come with the Belgian restructuring. However, it's possible to access the city via mods (such as ProMods) .
See also[edit | edit source]
|Cities||ETS 1: Brussel|
|Autoroutes / Autosnelwegen||A1 - A3 - A4 - A7 - A15 - R0|