Barstow is a city in California. It is featured in American Truck Simulator. It is located in the middle of the Mojave Desert between the cities Los Angeles and Bakersfield to the West and Primm and Kingman to the East.
The city is situated along the Interstate 15.
The city centre includes a Coastline Mining plant and an Eddy's store, as well as a Bitumen, a HMS Machinery and a Rail Export depot. Facilities in Barstow are a gas station, a motel and a service shop.
- The crosses Barstow and connects it with Los Angeles (via the ) and San Diego to the south and Primm and Las Vegas, Nevada to the northeast.
- The runs from I-15 on the east side of Barstow to Needles and Kingman, Arizona to the east.
- The runs from SR 14 and SR 58 west of Barstow to Bishop and Carson City and Reno, Nevada to the north.
- The runs from US 395 and SR 58 west of Barstow towards Santa Clarita to the southwest.
- The runs from I-15 on the west side of Barstow to Bakersfield to the west.
See Also Edit
|Cities|| Bakersfield - Barstow - Carlsbad - El Centro - Eureka - Fresno - Hornbrook - Huron - Los Angeles - Oakdale - Oakland - Oxnard - Redding - Sacramento - San Diego - San Francisco - San Rafael - Santa Cruz - Santa Maria - Stockton - Truckee - Ukiah
Scenery Towns: Alturas - Berkeley - Bishop - Blythe - Burbank - Burney - Calipatria - Canby - Cayucos - Crescent City - Gilroy - Hatfield - Hiouchi - Indio - Klamath - Leggett - Malibu - Moccasin - Mussel Shoals - Needles - North Shore - Olancha - Ontario - Orick - Panamint Springs - San Luis Obispo - San Simeon - Santa Clarita - South San Francisco - Tulare - Vidal Junction - Weed
|Highways|| Interstate 5 - Interstate 8 - Interstate 10 - Interstate 15 - Interstate 40 - Interstate 80 - Interstate 580|
US 6 - US 95 - US 97 - US 101 - US 199 - US 395
CA 1 - CA 4 - CA 14 - CA 27 - CA 37 - CA 44 - CA 58 - CA 74 - CA 99 - CA 110 - CA 111 - CA 120 - CA 126 - CA 139 - CA 152 - CA 180 - CA 190 - CA 198 - CA 299