Astoria, OR. is a port town at the south banks of the Columbia, where it meets the Pacific Ocean. In-game, the player visits the quaint downtown area, from where the famous Astoria-Megler Bridge is visible. As of writing, the bridge is inaccessible to drivers, as it leads to Point Ellice in Washington.
- Astor Building / Liberty Theater
- Astoria Column
- Bethany Lutheran Church
- Columbia River Maritime Museum
- Doughboy Monument
- John Jacob Astor Hotel
- Owens Adair Apartments
- Astoria-Megler Bridge
- Youngs Bay Bridge
- Astoria Riverfront Trolley
- The runs southeast from US 101 to Portland.
- The runs south to Newport and north to Aberdeen, Washington.
- The beginning of the , which runs northeast to Longview, Washington, is located near US 30 east of Astoria.
- Astoria was first mentioned in the blog post on April 24th 2018. A map developer is also shown to be working on it in the "KRONE Visits SCS" video.
See Also Edit
- ↑ SCS Software, Oregon: Scenic road 101, 2018-04-24 (accessed 2018-04-24)
- ↑ https://youtu.be/sY6SKCL8bXA
|Cities|| Astoria - Bend - Burns - Coos Bay - Eugene - Klamath Falls - Lakeview - Medford - Newport - Ontario - Pendleton - Portland - Salem - The Dalles
Scenery Towns: Adel - Albany - Baker City - Basque - Biggs Junction - Bly - Brothers - Burns Junction - Canyonville - Crescent - Garibaldi - Grants Pass - Hatfield - John Day - Jordan Valley - Juntura - Kerby - McDermitt - Millican - Mount Vernon - Pacific City - Pleasant Hill - Riley - Rome - Shaniko - Vale
|Highways|| Interstate 5 - Interstate 82 - Interstate 84 - Interstate 105 - Interstate 205 - Interstate 405|
US 20 - US 26 - US 30 - US 95 - US 97 - US 101 - US 197 - US 199 - US 395
OR 22 - OR 39 - OR 58 - OR 62 - OR 78 - OR 99 - OR 126 - OR 140 - OR 201 - OR 213 - OR 569