"Arizona (Navajo: Hoozdo Hahoodzo) is the sixth largest and the 14th most populous of the 50 states. Southern Arizona is known for its desert climate, with very hot summers and mild winters. Northern Arizona features many pine forests, the Colorado Plateau, and some mountain ranges with much more moderate summer temperatures and significant winter snowfalls. "
Arizona is a state of the United States, which is featured in American Truck Simulator as a DLC and in 18 Wheels of Steel series. It borders California and Nevada to the west, Utah to the north, New Mexico to the east and the Mexican state of Sonora to the south.
Just as its real-life world counterpart, the in-game Arizona features mainly desert terrain, continuing the theme from Nevada and Southern California. The map includes iconic locations such as the Historic Route 66 and the Grand Canyon.
Release History Edit
- 15 January 2016: Blog post of American Truck Simulator map DLC clarifications. There is also a map of California and Nevada, but Arizona can also be seen in the map.
- 1 March 2016: SCS teases Arizona in a blog post.
- 31 March 2016: SCS announces upcoming updates needing more time and more photos of Arizona.
- 21 April 2016: Blog post of Grand Canyon Village and the Grand Canyon.
- 29 April 2016: Blog post of road network.
- 13 May 2016: Blog post of the Colorado River.
- 26 May 2016: Update 1.3 beta is released + Arizona trailer released.
- 6 June 2016: Arizona DLC is released.
There are sixteen cities in the Arizona Map Expansion. Cities which are also in 18 Wheels of Steel series are marked "*".
Note: Phoenix is in italic lettering since it is the state capital of the state of Arizona.
|Camp Verde||Clifton (1.32)||Ehrenberg|
|Flagstaff||Grand Canyon Village||Holbrook|
|Page||* Phoenix||San Simon|
|Show Low||Sierra Vista||Tucson|
Scenery Towns: Edit
- Ash Fork
- Bitter Springs
There are five Interstate Highways in Arizona:
|Interstate 8||Interstate 10||Interstate 17||Interstate 19||Interstate 40|
California - I-10 (Phoenix)
California - New Mexico
SR 85 (Phoenix) - I-40/SR 89 (Flagstaff)
Nogales - I-10 (Tucson)
California - New Mexico
There are nine US Routes in Arizona:
|US 60||US 64||US 70||US 89||US 93|
US 93 (Wickenburg) - Loop 303; I-10/SR 51 (Phoenix) - New Mexico
US 160/US 191 - New Mexico
Globe; US 191 - New Mexico
US 180 (Flagstaff) - SR 98 (Page)
US 60 (Wickenburg) - Nevada
|US 95||US 160||US 180||US 191|
I-8 (Yuma) - California
US 89 - US 64/US 191
SR 64 (Grand Canyon Village) - SR 77 (Holbrook)
US 70 - US 60 (Springerville); I-40 (Holbrook) - US 64/US 160
There are 11 Arizona State Routes:
|SR 51||SR 64||SR 66||SR 77|
US 180 (Valle) - US 89 (Cameron)
I-40 (Kingman) - I-40 (Seligman)
I-10 (Tucson) - I-40/US 180 (Holbrook)
|SR 85||SR 89||SR 90||SR 92|
I-8 - I-17 (Phoenix)
SR 260 - I-40 (Ash Fork); Flagstaff
I-10 - SR 92 (Sierra Vista)
|SR 98||SR 260||Loop 303|
US 89 (Page) - US 160
SR 89 - Camp Verde; Show Low
I-10 - I-17 (Phoenix)
- Main article: American Truck Simulator Achievements
|Copper State||Discover every city in Arizona|
Note: Visiting Clifton does not count because it was added in a later version.
|Sky Harbor||Deliver cargo to the Phoenix Airport|
|Start Your Engine!||Get on the start of the Truck Racing circuit|
|Powell's Trail||Visit the Colorado River sights|
- ↑ SCS Software, American Truck Simulator Map DLC Clarifications, 2016-01-15 (accessed 2019-02-21)
- ↑ SCS Software, Arizona Teasing, 2016-03-01 (accessed 2019-02-21)
- ↑ SCS Software, Game updates need more time in beta, 2016-03-31 (accessed 2019-02-21)
- ↑ SCS Software, The Grand Canyon State, 2016-04-21 (accessed 2019-02-21)
- ↑ SCS Software, Arizona road network, 2016-04-29 (accessed 2019-02-21)
- ↑ SCS Software, Arizona Panoramas, 2016-05-13 (accessed 2019-02-21)
- ↑ SCS Software, American Truck Simulator Update 1.3 going into Open Beta, 2016-05-26 (accessed 2019-02-21)
- ↑ SCS Software, American Truck Simulator - Arizona trailer, 2016-05-26 (accessed 2019-02-21)
- ↑ SCS Software, Arizona map expansion for American Truck Simulator released!, 2016-06-06 (accessed 2019-02-21)
See also Edit
- Real-life information about Arizona
- More information in the official SCS Blog
- Some pictures of Arizona
|The States of American Truck Simulator|
|Arizona - California - Nevada - New Mexico - Oregon - Washington|
|Cities||Camp Verde - Clifton - Ehrenberg - Flagstaff - Grand Canyon Village - Holbrook - Kayenta - Kingman - Nogales - Page - Phoenix - San Simon - Show Low - Sierra Vista - Tucson - Yuma|
|Highways|| Interstate 8 - Interstate 10 - Interstate 17 - Interstate 19 - Interstate 40|
US 60 - US 64 - US 70 - US 89 - US 93 - US 95 - US 160 - US 180 - US 191
AZ 51 - AZ 64 - AZ 66 - AZ 77 - AZ 85 - AZ 89 - AZ 90 - AZ 92 - AZ 98 - AZ 260 - AZ 303
|DLCs for American Truck Simulator|
|Map Expansions||Nevada - Arizona - New Mexico - Oregon - Washington (upcoming)|
|Trailer / Cargo Packs||Heavy Cargo Pack - Special Transport DLC|
|Tuning Packs||Wheel Tuning Pack - Steering Creations Pack - Dragon Truck Design Pack|
|Paint Job Packs||Christmas - Classic Stripes - Halloween - Steampunk - Valentines|