|American Truck Simulator||18 Wheels of Steel|
|Note: This page contains only information about Albuquerque in American Truck Simulator!|
The city first appeared on the blog post of 29 September 2017.
Landmarks[edit | edit source]
The landmarks of Albuquerque which can be visited in American Truck Simulator are the ABQ airport, the Big I and the Rio Grande, as well as the Bank of America Building, the Bank of the West Building, the Barnalillo County Courthouse, the BBVA Compass Bank Plaza, the Crown Plaza Fairfield Inn, the Dennis Chavez Federal Building, the Embassy Suites Hotel, the Encino Terrace, the Heart Hospital, the Heart Institute, the Hilton Garden Inn, the Home2 Suites, the Hyatt Regency, the Loveland Medical Center, the Marriott Pyramid, the Marriott Hotel, the New Mexico Bank and Trust Building, the New Mexico Courthouse, the One Civic Plaza, the Pan American Building, the Plaza del Sol, the Presbyterian Hospital, the Scientific Laboratories, the Two Park Square, the University Towers, the UNM Cancer Center, the US Eagle Plaza, the West Fargo Bank Building and the Whitener Building.
Features[edit | edit source]
The city is split up in several parts of which only few are directly connected among themselves:
- The northern part features a Bitumen depot, a Charged store, a Global Mills depot, a Voltison Motors dealer, a Wallbert supermarket, a Wallbert warehouse and a garage. From this part a short street goes to a Tidbit supermarket and a rest area to the southeast.
- The western part features a 42 Print and a HMS Machinery depot, a Voltison Motors dealer and a Peterbilt dealer with a service shop.
- The part of the city which is located to the south features a ABQ Cargo Center depot and a Ultimus cargo plane, two depots of NAMIQ and Rail Export.
Connections[edit | edit source]
- The runs towards Socorro, Las Cruces, and Texas to the south and Santa Fe and Colorado to the north.
- The runs to Gallup and Arizona to the west and Santa Rosa, Tucumcari, and Texas to the east.
- The runs from I-25 on the north side of Albuquerque towards Farmington (via the ) and Durango to the northwest.
History[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
SCS blog (pre-release)[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
|Cities||Alamogordo - Albuquerque - Artesia - Carlsbad - Clovis - Farmington - Gallup - Hobbs - Las Cruces - Raton - Roswell - Santa Fe - Socorro - Tucumcari
Scenery Towns: Bloomfield - Carrizozo - Corona - Cuba - Deming - Eagle Nest - Elida - Fort Sumner - High Rolls - Lordsburg - Newcomb - Omega - Pastura - Quemado - Santa Rosa - Shiprock - Tierra Amarilla - Vaughn - Yeso
|Highways||Interstate 10 - Interstate 25 - Interstate 40|
US 54 - US 60 - US 62 - US 64 - US 70 - US 82 - US 84 - US 180 - US 285 - US 380 - US 491 - US 550
NM 529 - NM 597 - NM 599