All the city's features are located on the main street (White Sands Blvd). There are 3 depots in Alamogordo - an Eddy's, Sell Goods, and Voltison Motors, all practically next to each other. Just north of those is a gas station with a rest stop. Farther north on the US 54 is a truck stop, the Tularosa Travel Center. South of the depots mentioned earlier are an International truck dealer and another gas station.
- The runs just west of the city center on a bypass road, to El Paso, Texas to the south and Carrizozo and Tucumcari to the northeast.
- The runs to Las Cruces to the southwest and Roswell to the east (inaccessible).
- The runs to Artesia to the east.
- The intersects US 54 in Carrizozo north of Alamogordo and runs to Socorro (via the ) to the west and Roswell to the east.
- ↑ New Mexico map, Moh1336 in SCS Blog Discussion, SCS Software Forum, 2017-11-03 (accessed 2017-11-03)
See Also Edit
|Cities|| Alamogordo - Albuquerque - Artesia - Carlsbad - Clovis - Farmington - Gallup - Hobbs - Las Cruces - Raton - Roswell - Santa Fe - Socorro - Tucumcari
Scenery Towns: Bloomfield - Carrizozo - Corona - Cuba - Deming - Eagle Nest - Elida - Fort Sumner - High Rolls - Lordsburg - Newcomb - Omega - Pastura - Quemado - Santa Rosa - Shiprock - Tierra Amarilla - Vaughn - Yeso
|Highways|| Interstate 10 - Interstate 25 - Interstate 40|
US 54 - US 60 - US 62 - US 64 - US 70 - US 82 - US 84 - US 180 - US 285 - US 380 - US 491 - US 550
NM 529 - NM 599