At the moment, there are approximately 20 companies in 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul. The companies provide jobs. Below is a list of all the companies in the game.
These companies deal with all types of goods and act as warehouse facilities. Their warehouses tend to be found in the cities. The cargo they deal with is often the same coming in as going out.
- Glen Sprout
- Dig Witch Ltd
- Pacific Golden Gate Port - general logistics, port
- Rock Port - general logistics, port
- Tristate Air Cargo - general logistics, airport
- VS Companies
This category contains companies which produce raw food (farms), as well as others which use this food to make processed food.
- Bushnell Farms - association of farms
- CropBank - association of farms
- Mega Can Food Plant - food logistics
- Zabarts Food - food logistics
These companies deal with chemicals, either making or disposing of them. You will often require an ADR licence to take jobs from these companies, but there are some types of cargo where this is not the case.
- Gen Lab Chemicals - general chemical work
- Nextar Oil - chemical works specialising in fuels
- Powerplant - power plants
- United Fuel & Oil - chemical works specialising in fuels
Supermarkets and StoresEdit
These are the few companies with which the average consumer is likely to deal with week in, week out. They sell the goods that other companies produce to the general public, but they need regular deliveries to keep their stocks at an acceptable level.
As the names of these companies suggest, they specialise in the extraction of stone and minerals from the ground. They require specialist equipment to do this, and the product must be taken to its next destination.
Waste Companies Edit
These companies are specialised on disposing wastes.
These companies are specialized on military support.
Vehicle manufacturers Edit
These companies are specialized on the manufacturing of vehicles.