It is currently the easternmost city in the game.
As İstanbul is the largest city in Europe, it's split in many districts.
- The western part features a Rock Eater Quarry.
- The central part features a Log n Stick depot and a NS Oil oil depot.
- The eastern part features a Baltrak Lojistik depot, a Fallow Cargo depot, a FLE depot, a SCS Paper factory and a Trade Market Istanbul depot.
- The only Facillity is a Gas station.
- The O-3 runs west to Edirne.
- The O-7 runs from the O3 across the central part to the eastern part.
- The D.100 runs from the eastern part across the central part.
- Despite apparently displaying an "eastern" part on the game-map, the portion of İstanbul featured in ETS 2 is entirely on the European side of the Bosphorus, meaning that the game map has not extended beyond the game's eponymous continent.
- Twin-cities of İstanbul, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||Edirne - İstanbul - Tekirdağ|
|Highways|| O-3 - O-7|
D.100 - D.110 - D.535 - D.550 - D.569
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.